Sunday, November 24, 2013

DIY Baby Shower Idea: get wood blocks and have everyone paint a block for the baby to (eventually) play with! (I still have blocks 17 years later that 5 kids (and tons of friends) have played with from my 1st baby's baby shower!!!)

Cute baby shower idea - @Christie Moffatt Kane - this would be sweet for jamie's shower :-)
Cute baby shower idea  - @Christie Moffatt Kane - this would be sweet for jamie's shower :-)
Click here to download
DIY Baby Shower Idea: get wood blocks and have everyone paint a block for the baby to (eventually) play with! (I still have blocks 17 years later that 5 kids (and tons of friends) have played with from my 1st baby's baby shower!!!)
DIY Baby Shower Idea: get wood blocks and have everyone paint a block for the baby to (eventually) play with! (I still have blocks 17 years later that 5 kids (and tons of friends) have played with from my 1st baby's baby shower!!!)
Click here to download
Baby shower idea. @Megan Allen you can totally make this.
Baby shower idea. @Megan Allen you can totally make this.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment